Registration for the 2019 event will open shortly!!
Registration details will be posted shortly. Please check back for details!
For more information call: (860) 450-7122 or email: email@example.com.
Ride as individual or join the Corporate/Club/Faith Community challenge by inviting your friends and family to join you!
The top 3 fundraising teams win a trophy and publicity in local media!
- Friendly volunteers willing to support you in your ride.
- Clear and visible road markings from start to finish.
- Support and SAG wagons on each route.
- Basic emergency first aid.
- Rest stops complete with water and snacks.
- Pre and post ride food at registration.
- A Steeple Chase t-shirt.
- A day full of memories.
FUNDRAISING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Pre-Registration details to be posted shortly…
- Day-of the ride registration details to be posted shortly…
- Registration opens at 7AM and closes at 11AM. Cyclist/walker will receive their number, route map and T-shirt at Registration.
- 100 & 62.5 mile cyclists must be out by 8:30AM, 50 mile cyclists out by 9:30AM, 35 & 20 mile cyclists out by 10:30am, and 5 mile walkers out by 11:00am.
- Start & finish at Eastern CT State Univ. Athletic Complex, Mansfield City Rd., across from Meadowbrook Lane, Mansfield, CT.
- All pledges must be turned in by 11am day of the ride to be eligible for a prize.
- If you lose anything the day of the ride, inform Registration and on Monday call (860) 450-7122 to see if your item was found.