2019 registration is NOW OPEN!!
For more information call: (860) 450-7122 or email: email@example.com.
Ride as individual or join the Corporate/Club/Faith Community challenge by inviting your friends and family to join you!
The top 3 fundraising teams win a trophy and publicity in local media!
REGISTRATION AND FUNDRAISING INFORMATION
* Pre-Registration fee is $25 per rider (non-refundable), plus each rider must raise an additional $50 by the event ($75 total)
* Day-Of the ride registration fee will include an additional $10 surcharge. Be sure to get in now at the discounted price!
Groups rate available for teams of 6 or more! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
* LOCATION: Ride begins & ends at ECSU Athletic Complex, 1 Mansfield City Rd, across from Meadowbrook Lane, Mansfield, CT.
CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
* REGISTRATION: opens at 7AM and closes at 11AM. Cyclist/walker will receive their number, route map and T-shirt at Registration
* All pledges must be turned in by 11am day of the ride to be eligible for a prize.
* START TIMES: 100 milers & 62.5 mile riders must be out before 8AM, 50 milers out by 9AM and 5, 20 & 35 mile riders out by 10AM.
* LOST ITEMS: If you lose anything the day of the ride, inform Registration and on Monday call (860) 450-7122 to see if your item was found.
Instructions for signing up a as team:
- Team Captain (TC) registers via BikeReg
- After registering the TC will receive an invitation from PledgeReg to set up fundraising page. PledgeReg is a sister site to BikeReg.
- TC creates team fundraising page
- Other members of team register via BikeReg
- Other members join PledgeReg fundraising page that was set up by TC
- By the event, team is expected to raise $450 in total (including reg fees already paid). For large groups (more than 6) this means the cost per rider actually goes down
- Teams that don’t raise $450 will be treated as individual riders, and expected to pay the additional $50 in fundraising.
- Friendly volunteers willing to support you in your ride.
- Clear and visible road markings from start to finish.
- Support and SAG wagons on each route.
- Basic emergency first aid.
- Rest stops complete with water and snacks.
- Pre and post ride food at registration.
- A Steeple Chase t-shirt.
- A day full of memories.