Online registration NOW OPEN
REGISTRATION & FUNDRAISING INFO
- Click the yellow button above to register
- Special pre-registration is $25 per rider, pluseach rider is asked raise an additional $50 by the event ($75 total). Be sure to get in now at the discounted price!
- Day-Of the ride registration fee is $35 per rider, pluseach rider is asked to raise an additional $50by the event ($85 total).
**IMPORTANT NOTE ON COVID-19** –
Our highest priority is the health and safety and our riders and volunteers. At this time, the 2020 Steeple Chase is scheduled to proceed as planned on August 15th.This is subject to change. Any decision to cancel or change format will be based on federal, state, and local guidelines. We will provide regular updates throughout the summer via email and social media. A final decision will be announced no later than August 1st. Our sincere hope is that this longstanding community event will be a much deserved celebration and return to normal!
The Steeple Chase is also first and foremost a charity fundraiser. For this reason, refunds will not be issued for registration fees or donations received. We appreciate your support, especially during the challenging times! Non-profit agencies are still providing service during the crisis and your support is more critical than ever.
• Sign-In is 7AM until 10AM. Riders will receive their number, route map and T-shirt at registration.
• START TIMES: 100 milers & 62.5 mile riders must be out before 8AM, 50 milers out by 9AM and 5, 20 & 35 mile riders out by 10AM.
• LOCATION: Ride begins & ends at Eastern CT State University Athletic Complex, Mansfield City Rd, across from Meadowbrook Lane, Mansfield, CT.
• Free food and snacks before and after the ride for all riders.
• All pledges must be turned in by 11AM on day of ride to be eligible for a prize.
• WANT TO RIDE AS A TEAM? The top 3 teams that raise the most money will win a trophy and publicity in the local newspaper.
phone: (860) 450-7122
- Friendly volunteers willing to support you in your ride.
- Clear and visible road markings from start to finish.
- Support and SAG wagons on each route.
- Basic emergency first aid.
- Rest stops complete with water and snacks.
- Pre and post ride food at registration.
- A Steeple Chase t-shirt.
- A day full of memories.