The Jeffrey P. Ossen Family Foundation will match the event dollar-for-dollar! Every $1 you raise = $2 !!!
100% of proceeds support the following non-profit organizations:
This charity ride raises money for three critical Windham County social service agencies that shelter the homeless, offer a path to recovery for people with addiction and mental illness, and provide basic needs from clothing to heat for under-resourced individuals and families.
Saturday, August 15th, 2020
SAVE THE DATE!!
Calling all cyclists and walkers, families and friends!
Want to sponsor the 2020 event?
Scroll down for event details!
20 MILE FAITH RIDE
There will be ONE supported route this year -- the 20 MILE FAITH RIDE.
- Pick your own start time
- Socially distanced greeting at commuter lot on S. Frontage in Mansfield CT from 8am-10am.
- The single rest stop will be Holy Cow Shelter, open from 10am-2pm.
- For start location and rest stop info, visit :
OR... FOLLOW YOUR OWN PATH
Use a public trail, follow a historical Steeple Chase route, walk in your neighborhood, or create your own custom route!
- Maps for the historical 5, 35, 50, 62.5, 100 mile routes can be found in the main menu under "Routes"
- Please note these routes will not be supported.
- The parking lot at the ECSU Athletic Complex will not be available this year. Suggested alternative parking: https://portal.ct.gov/DOT/PP_Intermodal/Documents/Connecticut-Park--Ride
- Other suggested routes/trails:
And a huge THANK YOU to our 2019 sponsors!!
Steeple Chase Bike Tour was featured on WFSB Video!
The live video highlights the rides philanthropic efforts, the charities benefited, and our spectacular participants!
This message is only visible to admins.
Problem displaying Facebook posts.
Click to show error