Registration for the Steeple Chase Bike Tour is open!
To Register online please click one of the two buttons below, either will take you to our online registration through BikeReg.com.
Register by Mail:
Download the registration form here! Once completed mail to: PPI, PO Box 407, Willimantic, CT 06226
For more information call: (860) 450-7122 or email: email@example.com.
Are you riding with people from your job, a bike/cycling club, or church? If you are, then join the Corporate/Club/Faith Community challenge by registering as a team. In addition to being able to win a prize, the top 3 fundraisers will win a trophy and publicity in the local newspaper!
- Friendly volunteers willing to support you in your ride.
- Clear and visible road markings from start to finish.
- Support and SAG wagons on each route.
- Basic emergency first aid.
- Rest stops complete with water and snacks.
- Pre and post ride food at registration.
- A Steeple Chase t-shirt.
- A day full of memories.
- To ride legally, safely and courteously.
- To wear a helmet during the ride.
- Not to wear headphones while cycling so you can hear cars.
- Not to drink alcohol while cycling.
- Keep your rider number visible at all times.
- To check-in at registration at the end of the ride.
- To raise money.
- To have a wonderful day.
FUNDRAISING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Pre-Registration is $25 per cyclist/walker plus the cyclist/walker must raise an additional $50. Registrations must be received by 4:30pm at Perception Programs the day BEFORE the ride. 54 North Street (entrance on Meadow Street), Willimantic, CT 06226; (860) 450-7122.
- A family/group pre-registration is $75 plus the group must raise an additional $100. This covers up to 4 cyclist/walkers and 2 T-shirts.
- Day of the ride registration is $30 per cyclist/walker plus $50 fundraising or $85 for a group plus $100 fundraising.
Day of registration payable by check or cash – we don’t take credit cards the day of the ride.
- Registration opens at 7AM and closes at 11AM. Cyclist/walker will receive their number, route map and T-shirt at Registration.
- 100 & 62.5 mile cyclists must be out by 8:30AM, 50 mile cyclists out by 9:30AM, 35 & 20 mile cyclists out by 10:30am, and 5 mile walkers out by 11:00am.
- Start & finish at Eastern CT State Univ. Athletic Complex, Mansfield City Rd., across from Meadowbrook Lane, Mansfield, CT.
- All pledges must be turned in by 11am day of the ride to be eligible for a prize.
- If you lose anything the day of the ride, inform Registration and on Monday call (860) 450-7122 to see if your item was found.